Your Cart is Empty
Click here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
If you are interested in renting OSU housing for fall, please first look at the building. To arrange a showing of the unit:
- Call us at 614 263-2665
- If no leasing associate is available: please leave message with your name, phone number, and property you’re interested in and a leasing associate will return your call as promptly as possible.
- Print and fill out a rental application found on our website. Bring completed application along with application fee of $25 per application to the showing.
- Application Fees are non-refundable.
- Apartments are leased on a first come, first served basis.
- Applicants and persons under 27 years of age, or any applicant without sufficient income, require a co-guarantor of the lease by a parent or
- legal guardian.
- Tenants pay all utilities.
- Lease must be completed and returned within ten days or the unit will be put back on the market, and all payments will be forfeited.
- One month’s rent equivalent must be paid in full for all occupants upon signature of lease, or the unit will be put back on the market,
- and all payments will be forfeited.
- Rental payments for the entire installment charge must be paid by the first of each month in the form of one check.
- Multi check payments for rent will result in a $50.00 penalty for each additional check received.